DESIGN of Truss Roofing Bristol
Making use of sophisticated CAD innovation, we will make the entire roof, to the specific client’s specs, supplying all computations needed and pointing out all information and products needed for a structurally sound roof. Guarantee your roofing is of the highest quality by consulting our truss design and engineering team for a complimentary examination and a no obligations quotation. Sam Burgess carpentry are experts in truss roofing Bristol and are widely renowned for low prices.
Why Truss roofing Bristol?
Trusses are pre-fabricated, triangulated wooden structures which are built and used to support the roofing system. Trusses are very common nowadays due to the fact they have 5 advantages over alternative support structures:
- Truss roofing Bristol is extremely strong and reliable
- Because they are constructed from short lengths of 2×4 timber, generally speaking truss roofing systems are a lot less expensive than other more expensive alternatives
- Since truss roofing is custom made it can be made to almost any shape, and this allows interesting features like cathedral ceilings at low prices.
- You can span a large distance with a truss and the truss transmits all of the weight to the exterior walls. Therefore, none of the interior walls are “load-bearing,” so they can go anywhere and are easily moved later.
- With Truss roofing Bristol the structure can be constructed quickly, unlike other systems which can take a long time to design, and build
From the property owners poitn of view the only downside to truss roofing Bristol is that you are left with no attic space.
Trusses come in several standard configurations:
Gable trusses are used for the ends of the roof.
Scissors trusses are utilised for the front room, and M trusses for above the garage. Gable trusses are used at the ends of the three rooflines.